Young stars Sundeep Kishan and Lavanya Tripathi’s Tamil film Maayavan, Project Z in Telugu, has been lying in cans even though the film’s production formalities were completed last year. Financial issues are said to be the reason behind this long delay.
But all the hurdles have been cleared at last. Project Z’s director-producer CV Kumar has said that he has obtained an NOC from the financiers and submitted it to a film laboratory to ensure a smooth release of the film. The film’s pre-release promotions will kick-start soon.
Project Z is a mystery thriller. The film features veteran Bollywood star Jackie Shroff as the chief antagonist. Sundeep is playing the role of a cop.
- Multi-starrer with Nani will be in ‘Rajkumar Hirani territory’: Nag
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad