Young stars Sundeep Kishan and Lavanya Tripathi’s Tamil film Maayavan, Project Z in Telugu, has been lying in cans even though the film’s production formalities were completed last year. Financial issues are said to be the reason behind this long delay.
But all the hurdles have been cleared at last. Project Z’s director-producer CV Kumar has said that he has obtained an NOC from the financiers and submitted it to a film laboratory to ensure a smooth release of the film. The film’s pre-release promotions will kick-start soon.
Project Z is a mystery thriller. The film features veteran Bollywood star Jackie Shroff as the chief antagonist. Sundeep is playing the role of a cop.
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi
- Siddharth and Trisha to team up for hit Bollywood thriller’s remake
- Rajini’s statement on contesting elections gets a mixed response
- Dear Comrade to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these two films impressed you the most?
- Chitalahari’s latest US collections