Young stars Sundeep Kishan and Lavanya Tripathi’s Tamil film Maayavan, Project Z in Telugu, has been lying in cans even though the film’s production formalities were completed last year. Financial issues are said to be the reason behind this long delay.
But all the hurdles have been cleared at last. Project Z’s director-producer CV Kumar has said that he has obtained an NOC from the financiers and submitted it to a film laboratory to ensure a smooth release of the film. The film’s pre-release promotions will kick-start soon.
Project Z is a mystery thriller. The film features veteran Bollywood star Jackie Shroff as the chief antagonist. Sundeep is playing the role of a cop.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu heroine put in quarantine
- Juicy info about Rana-Miheeka wedding
- RRR shoot all set to start this week
- Poll : Which of these aspects of Samantha impress you the most?
- Lockdown Review : Rejctx 2 -Hindi web series on Zee 5
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s title poster sets a new record in Tollywood