Exactly a month ago, former Bollywood heroine Sonali Bendre shocked everyone by revealing that she was diagnosed with cancer. Sonali also said that she was in New York and was undergoing treatment. Within no time, she was flooded with get well soon messages and prayers from across the globe.
Yesterday, Sonali’s husband and Bollywood producer Goldie Behl took to Twitter and gave the much-needed update about Sonali. “Thank you all for the love and support for Sonali…she is stable and is following her treatment without any complications. This is a long journey but we have begun positively,” said Goldie, much to everyone’s relief.
- Award-winning VFX supervisor opens up about RRR’s VFX
- Karthi’s next is an action thriller
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event