Exactly a month ago, former Bollywood heroine Sonali Bendre shocked everyone by revealing that she was diagnosed with cancer. Sonali also said that she was in New York and was undergoing treatment. Within no time, she was flooded with get well soon messages and prayers from across the globe.
Yesterday, Sonali’s husband and Bollywood producer Goldie Behl took to Twitter and gave the much-needed update about Sonali. “Thank you all for the love and support for Sonali…she is stable and is following her treatment without any complications. This is a long journey but we have begun positively,” said Goldie, much to everyone’s relief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food