Exactly a month ago, former Bollywood heroine Sonali Bendre shocked everyone by revealing that she was diagnosed with cancer. Sonali also said that she was in New York and was undergoing treatment. Within no time, she was flooded with get well soon messages and prayers from across the globe.
Yesterday, Sonali’s husband and Bollywood producer Goldie Behl took to Twitter and gave the much-needed update about Sonali. “Thank you all for the love and support for Sonali…she is stable and is following her treatment without any complications. This is a long journey but we have begun positively,” said Goldie, much to everyone’s relief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kabir Singh sets a new Monday record in Bollywood
- Top Bollywood filmmaker acquires Jersey’s remake rights
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles