Malayalam actresses making their debut in Tollywood has been a common thing over these years. But in a reverse feat, a Hyderabadi actress is all set to make her foray into the Malayalam film industry.
Nithya Naresh, who was seen in movies like Kerintha and Nandini Nursing Home, has been chosen by the makers of the Malayali horror thriller, E. Incidentally, Nithya is a half Malayali as her mother hails from Kerala. E is being directed by Kukku Surendran.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote