Malayalam actresses making their debut in Tollywood has been a common thing over these years. But in a reverse feat, a Hyderabadi actress is all set to make her foray into the Malayalam film industry.
Nithya Naresh, who was seen in movies like Kerintha and Nandini Nursing Home, has been chosen by the makers of the Malayali horror thriller, E. Incidentally, Nithya is a half Malayali as her mother hails from Kerala. E is being directed by Kukku Surendran.
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’