Hyderabad FC, the city’s football team in the Indian Super League, has inked a deal with Borussia Dortmund, one of the best football clubs in the world. As per the deal, Hyderabad FC is going to be the official club partner of Dortmund in India.
Rana Daggubati, who is one of the co-owners of the team, announced the historic partnership. More details about the partnership are going to be announced on August 20 during the Borussia Dortmund’s Virtual Asia Tour.
The partnership is expected to put Hyderabad FC on the global map, and it will give a major push to the Indian football ecosystem. It certainly looks like Indian football fans have a lot more to look forward to in near future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture
- After Pawan’s Johnny, Renu Desai finally back to face camera
- Sushanth to resume shooting for his next