A Hyderabad based firm, First Show, has developed an augmented reality android application for film promotion. This innovative application is now being used by the Bollywood film ‘Go Goa Gone’. The app allows movie production houses to make print media advertisements more interactive and fun. Users can download the app for free and point it any poster of ‘Go Goa Gone’ to begin the fun experience.
With the growing proliferation of Android based smartphones and changing viewer demographics, this seems to be a cool idea.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero