Young Hyderabadi actress Amrin Qureshi is making her Bollywood debut with back-to-back projects. She will be seen playing the female lead in the Hindi remakes of the hit Telugu movies, Cinema Chupistha Maava and Julayi.
Amrin is celebrating her birthday today and this is her first birthday as an actress. “Today is very special to me. This is my first birthday as a heroine. I believe this year will turn out to be my best year,” Amrin said excitedly, also adding that she is getting good offers from Tollywood filmmakers and that she will be announcing her Telugu projects soon.
Cinema Chupistha Maava is being remade as Bad Boy in Hindi. Veteran hero Mithun Chakraborty’s son Namashi Chakraborty is the hero in this Rajkumar Santoshi directorial. Amrin’s father Sajid Qureshi is producing the film under Inbox Pictures banner.
On the other hand, Julayi’s remake will be directed by Tony D’souza and Sajid Qureshi is going to produce it, with Namashi Chakraborty set to play the main lead again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika or Kareena who will bag the prestigious biggie
- Kriti Sanon all set for a solid comeback in Telugu?
- Nagarjuna suggests changes in his next?
- Ram Charan- Shankar film only in 2022?
- Noted actress says she does not touch alcohol
- Watch : RGV’s D Company Streaming NOW on Spark