Hyderabad-based Tollywood actor Thakur Anoop Singh has grabbed a big offer. The young actor will be reprising Kollywood star Suriya’s role in Singam 3’s Bollywood remake. Interestingly, Thakur Anoop Singh’s acting debut was with Singam 3 in 2017. He played a baddie in S3.
Singam 3’s Hindi remake will be directed by Guddu Dhanoa, who had produced Shah Rukh Khan’s Bollywood debut film, Deewana, nearly 3 decades ago. The film will be bankrolled by veteran Bollywood producer Jayantilal Gada, who is currently producing Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi and Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas’ Bollywood debut project, Chatrapati remake.
Singam 3 or S3 featured Anushka and Shruti Haasan as the female leads. The film was directed by action entertainers specialist Hari. And Thakur Anoop Singh is well known for his roles in movies such as Commando 2, Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India and Kannada film, Yajamana. He will next be seen in Ravi Teja’s Khiladi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone