After the 90’s, the Telugu Film Industry witnessed a dearth of native Telugu heroines. Actresses from all parts of India were brought in to fill the void. However, the trend seems to be changing now. More and more Telugu girls are slowly making their way into the industry.
Eesha is one such girl who is debuting with the film “Anthaku Mundhu Aa Taruvatha”, which is going to hit the screens this week. Eesha is a native of Hyderabad and she has completed her MBA. She has also had a brief stint in modelling.
In a conversation with Sakshi paper, she said “I don’t have any acting experience. However, director Mohan Krishna Indraganti, Madhubala and Sumanth Ashwin encouraged me and helped me throughout the entire shoot. I was given a formal training in acting for two months”.
She went to say, “It is a myth that the Film Industry is a bad place to work. As far as my experience goes it was wonderful and I didn’t have any unpleasant situations”.
- Sudheer Babu to introduce young talent under his banner
- Nagarjuna Is Proud Of Samantha’s Career
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release