Former Indian tennis champ from Hyderabad, Vishal Punna, is all set to turn hero with a Telugu film titled Sarovaram. Directed by Suresh, the film has completed its shoot recently and the makers will release the movie soon.
Vishal Punna made his acting debut with a cameo in Sai Dharam Tej’s Subramanyam For Sale. Vishal represented India at the Davis Cup and played alongside Indian tennis stars, Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi.
Vishal later quit tennis and moved to the US, where he underwent training in acting and also dabbled in modelling before returning to Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- My character in Pushpa will surprise fans, says Rashmika
- Crazy buzz on Puri-Vijay’s Liger
- Ala Amerikapurramuloo: Thaman’s musical concert in the US
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians