Former Indian tennis champ from Hyderabad, Vishal Punna, is all set to turn hero with a Telugu film titled Sarovaram. Directed by Suresh, the film has completed its shoot recently and the makers will release the movie soon.
Vishal Punna made his acting debut with a cameo in Sai Dharam Tej’s Subramanyam For Sale. Vishal represented India at the Davis Cup and played alongside Indian tennis stars, Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi.
Vishal later quit tennis and moved to the US, where he underwent training in acting and also dabbled in modelling before returning to Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Waltair Veerayya’s shoot update is here
- Dulquer Salmaan kills it in the latest looks
- Indian actress’ huge honor at FIFA World Cup 2022
- Pawan’s latest snap from Hari Hara Veera Mallu’s sets amazes fans
- Team SDT15’s unique promotions for the title glimpse
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT