The man in focus among movie lovers right now is Puri Jagan in light of his highly anticipated upcoming film ‘Camera Man Gangatho Rambabu’ which is all set to release worldwide in a few hours. He is known for his unique direction style that has earned him a special reputation in the industry. Puri Jagan says that he always wanted to be unique. Perhaps, he takes inspiration from Jackie Chan.
A long time ago, when someone asked Jackie Chan if he wanted to become ‘the second Bruce Lee’ he replied “I want to be the first Jackie Chan”. Puri has a very similar attitude that says “Why should I be like someone? Why should I have someone else’s stamp on me? Why should I follow the path of someone else?” True to this, he has chosen not become the second someone else, but the first Puri Jagannath.
What started as an ambitious journey with ‘Badri’ is now a successful career spanning 25 movies. His way of showing heroism in the movie,fast narration and just about everything makes his films an entertaining watch. Will Jagan re-write Box Office history with ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’? Let us wait and see.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Maharshi’s promotional storm from April
- Nithiin’s new project announced
- Interesting details about Rakul Preet’s role in Manmadhudu 2
- Brochevarevarura’s first look is simple and intriguing
- This sensational host for Bigg Boss 3?