Mahesh Babu has a new fan. Ace Tamil director Lingusamy has confessed that he’s a big fan of Mahesh Babu and his acting style. At a recent press conference held in Hyderabad, Lingusamy said, “I have met Mahesh Babu quite a few times and I hope something materializes soon. Directing a Telugu film has been my dream.” Sources says that Lingusamy had approached Mahesh Babu for one of the lead roles in his recent film Vettai; however, the talks didn’t materialize. Lingusamy was even planning to remake Vettai in Telugu, but it didn’t materialize. Now, Vettai is being dubbed in Telugu as Bhale Thammudu and Lingusamy is directing the Hindi remake.
- Prabhas reveals his favorite heroines
- Climax mode on for young hero’s next
- Aditi Rao to romance star hero?
- Multi-starrer with Nani will be in ‘Rajkumar Hirani territory’: Nag
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?