The Dr. Allu Ramalingaiah National Award 2015 has been presented to veteran director K Raghavendra Rao in a glittering event in Hyderabad last night. Megastar Chiranjeevi honored the senior director with Swarna Kireetam (Golden Crown), Swarna Kankanam (Golden Bracelet) and a Veena along with the award.
Speaking on the occasion, Chiru said that he is a great fan of Allu Ramalingaiah for his versatility. Chiru also recollected the memorable association between his father-in-law and K Raghavendra Rao. The Megastar then paid his respects to KRR by touching his feet.
Several celebrities from the film and political worlds such as Allu Arvind, Allu Arjun, Allu Sirish, Ashwini Dutt, Ganta Srinivasarao and Bandaru Dattatreya etc graced the event.
- Sai Dharam Tej-Gopichand’s movie from July
- Young filmmaker to direct Queen’s Telugu remake?
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?