Megastar Chiranjeevi, who just celebrated his 60th birthday in style, was the chief guest at the audio launch of his nephew and young hero Sai Dharam Tej’s upcoming film, Subramanyam For Sale, last night. Speaking on the occasion, Chiru praised the film’s director Harish Shankar’s directorial skills and said that he is a huge fan of Harish’s Gabbar Singh.
Speaking further, Chiru amused his fans as he said that even though he was happy for his brother Pawan Kalyan for getting a memorable film like Gabbar Singh, as an actor, he was quite jealous for missing out such a wholesomely entertaining film.
Chiru even stated that the director for his 150th film has not been finalized yet and asked Harish to come up with a good subject. Needless to say, Harish Shankar was extremely thrilled with Chiru’s words.
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Naga Shaurya to team up with Avasarala Srinivas again?