After Bharath Ane Nenu, Bollywood actress Kiara Advani is eagerly waiting for the release of her second Telugu movie, Vinaya Vidheya Rama. VVR is slated for release on January 11, and Kiara has begun promoting the film.
In a latest promotional interview, Kiara opened up about Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake, Kabir Singh, and her role in the film. “I loved Arjun Reddy and I am a huge fan of Vijay Deverakonda. He is an outstanding actor. Even Shalini was quite good in the movie. Both Vijay and Shalini lived in their roles,” said Kiara.
Talking about Kabir Singh, Kiara said, “I am playing a Punjabi girl in Kabir Singh and did a lot of groundwork for my role. Director Sandeep has made a few changes to the script to suit the nativity, as the film is set in New Delhi. I am aware of the high expectations and comparisons once the film releases. But I hope it will do well.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news