In the recently released trailer of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh, Bollywood actor Sharad Kelkar prominently hogged the limelight with his towering screen presence. In the film, Sharad is playing Bhairav Singh, a cruel feudal lord of Rattanpur.
In his latest interview to a media house, Sharad was all praise for Pawan Kalyan and says that he is a student in Pawan’s institution. The actor said that Pawan would always support him whenever he wanted to try out a scene in his own way. Sharad also termed Pawan’s creative mind as his biggest asset.
Calling Pawan a ‘sweetheart’, Sharad described his experience about acting with Pawan Kalyan as ‘a dream come true’. Sardaar Gabbar Singh is slated to hit the screens on April 8.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra