Director Teja, who once redefined the box-office stamina of low budget love stories, has lost his magic touch of late and he has been churning out a string of love stories that lack freshness. Most of Teja’s recent films have been offering a deja vu feeling of his previous hits, and he has been branded as a rehash master by audiences and critics.
In a recent promotional interview for his now running Hora Hori, Teja said that he is totally annoyed with the repetitive tag and that he is upset with people still calling him repetitive even though he has been making fresh love stories with interesting premises.
Ironically, Teja’s Hora Hori was released last Friday to the same repetitive talk, and a majority of the audiences and critics said that the director failed to narrate a modernized tale of his yesteryear cult hit, Jayam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mysskin’s Psycho to release in Telugu soon
- Budget constraints for Sharwa’s Maha Samudram?
- Crazy rumour makes waves in Kollywood
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20
- Is this the release date of Venky’s Naarappa?
- Trivikram launches the first look of Bhavya Creations’ next