Director Teja, who once redefined the box-office stamina of low budget love stories, has lost his magic touch of late and he has been churning out a string of love stories that lack freshness. Most of Teja’s recent films have been offering a deja vu feeling of his previous hits, and he has been branded as a rehash master by audiences and critics.
In a recent promotional interview for his now running Hora Hori, Teja said that he is totally annoyed with the repetitive tag and that he is upset with people still calling him repetitive even though he has been making fresh love stories with interesting premises.
Ironically, Teja’s Hora Hori was released last Friday to the same repetitive talk, and a majority of the audiences and critics said that the director failed to narrate a modernized tale of his yesteryear cult hit, Jayam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy update on Nani’s ‘Meet Cute’
- Photo Moment: Mahesh Babu wishes Koratala Siva with a super cool picture
- Producer locked for Boyapati-Suriya film?
- Goodachari stunt masters for star hero’s next?
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should do a web series?