Director Teja, who once redefined the box-office stamina of low budget love stories, has lost his magic touch of late and he has been churning out a string of love stories that lack freshness. Most of Teja’s recent films have been offering a deja vu feeling of his previous hits, and he has been branded as a rehash master by audiences and critics.
In a recent promotional interview for his now running Hora Hori, Teja said that he is totally annoyed with the repetitive tag and that he is upset with people still calling him repetitive even though he has been making fresh love stories with interesting premises.
Ironically, Teja’s Hora Hori was released last Friday to the same repetitive talk, and a majority of the audiences and critics said that the director failed to narrate a modernized tale of his yesteryear cult hit, Jayam.
- Vijetha’s fun, emotional trailer impresses
- Is Mahadheera gearing up for an international release?
- AR Murugadoss plans a stylish intro song for Sarkar
- Rana to begin work on NTR biopic
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?