Superstar Mahesh Babu says that he is approaching films differently now. “My approach to films has changed a lot. I am now more relaxed and I approach each new script from a character’s perspective and not from a star’s perspective. That way, I am more open to trying out new things”, said Mahesh in an interview given to a leading national newspaper.
Mahesh Babu has just become the father of a baby girl and he is elated about it. The Superstar is currently working on two projects, Sukumar’s film in the production of 14 Reels Entertainment and Srikanth Addala’s multistarrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ in Dil Raju’s production.
Can we hope to see new and innovative kinds of films from Mahesh in future? With his current mindset, the answer seems to be a resounding YES.
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?