Superstar Mahesh Babu says that he is approaching films differently now. “My approach to films has changed a lot. I am now more relaxed and I approach each new script from a character’s perspective and not from a star’s perspective. That way, I am more open to trying out new things”, said Mahesh in an interview given to a leading national newspaper.
Mahesh Babu has just become the father of a baby girl and he is elated about it. The Superstar is currently working on two projects, Sukumar’s film in the production of 14 Reels Entertainment and Srikanth Addala’s multistarrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ in Dil Raju’s production.
Can we hope to see new and innovative kinds of films from Mahesh in future? With his current mindset, the answer seems to be a resounding YES.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin reveals the six most important people in his life
- I’ve seen Bheeshma and it’s very good: Trivikram
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- Dhanush’s ‘Local Boy’ gears up for release
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series