Meera Chopra, who has been absent from the Telugu circuit for a while, is back in town. The actress was seen in Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Bangaram’ and a few other films before disappearing from Telugu movies altogether a few years ago. When you ask her the reason for her absence, pat comes the reply ” Who said I was absent from films? I was busy with films in other languages and thats the reason why I could not concentrate on Telugu. I am now planning to work continuously in Telugu”.
Meera Chopra says that she has a couple of projects in hand and an official announcement is expected soon. The actress says that she would love to appear in performance oriented roles. “Obviously I would love to work in performance oriented roles. It would be a dream for any actress. But I will not shy away from glamorous roles”, said Meera Chopra. Well, let us wish her the very best for her second innings in the industry.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi