Goa beauty Ileana says that she is bonding more with people on her movie sets these days. Ileana was known for her aloofness in the early days of her career and the actress herself admits to this. “I never used to mingle well with people on the set earlier. I just used to complete my shot, sit by myself and head home once work is done. But I am interacting more with people these days. I am bonding with them and becoming friends with them. I feel very happy”, she said.
After a short hiatus, Ileana is going to be seen on screen with two big films back to back. First up will be ‘Julayi’, starring Allu Arjun and it will be followed up by ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ with Ravi Teja. Both the films are scheduled for a July release.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years