Quickly responding to these reports, Krishnakumari, in her latest media interaction, clarified saying that she it’s very fine now and that she was only taking treatment for less blood platelets. Krishnakumari further said that her platelets count has increased after treatment and that she is taking complete rest at her residence in Bengaluru.
The 84-year-old actress further said that numerous fans, well-wishers in the industry and close relatives were quite upset over her health condition and assured them that there is nothing to be worried.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mysskin’s Psycho to release in Telugu soon
- Budget constraints for Sharwa’s Maha Samudram?
- Crazy rumour makes waves in Kollywood
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20
- Is this the release date of Venky’s Naarappa?
- Trivikram launches the first look of Bhavya Creations’ next