Quickly responding to these reports, Krishnakumari, in her latest media interaction, clarified saying that she it’s very fine now and that she was only taking treatment for less blood platelets. Krishnakumari further said that her platelets count has increased after treatment and that she is taking complete rest at her residence in Bengaluru.
The 84-year-old actress further said that numerous fans, well-wishers in the industry and close relatives were quite upset over her health condition and assured them that there is nothing to be worried.
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections