Quickly responding to these reports, Krishnakumari, in her latest media interaction, clarified saying that she it’s very fine now and that she was only taking treatment for less blood platelets. Krishnakumari further said that her platelets count has increased after treatment and that she is taking complete rest at her residence in Bengaluru.
The 84-year-old actress further said that numerous fans, well-wishers in the industry and close relatives were quite upset over her health condition and assured them that there is nothing to be worried.
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts