Hero Nagarjuna had planned a perfect relaunch for his younger son Akhil. Akhil’s second film, Hello, released in December and received positive reviews from critics and moviegoers.
In his latest interview with an English daily, Nag revealed how he took care of Hello as a producer and father. “For me, my son Akhil’s film was more important than anything else. I’ve never been more nervous about any of my own films. I personally supervised the production and post-production,” Nag said.
The senior hero went on to say that Hello was in “very capable hands” and that they all knew what director Vikram Kumar could achieve with Akhil. “I am glad I trusted Vikram. My faith has paid off,” Nag said.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date