Hero Nagarjuna had planned a perfect relaunch for his younger son Akhil. Akhil’s second film, Hello, released in December and received positive reviews from critics and moviegoers.
In his latest interview with an English daily, Nag revealed how he took care of Hello as a producer and father. “For me, my son Akhil’s film was more important than anything else. I’ve never been more nervous about any of my own films. I personally supervised the production and post-production,” Nag said.
The senior hero went on to say that Hello was in “very capable hands” and that they all knew what director Vikram Kumar could achieve with Akhil. “I am glad I trusted Vikram. My faith has paid off,” Nag said.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa