Hero Nagarjuna had planned a perfect relaunch for his younger son Akhil. Akhil’s second film, Hello, released in December and received positive reviews from critics and moviegoers.
In his latest interview with an English daily, Nag revealed how he took care of Hello as a producer and father. “For me, my son Akhil’s film was more important than anything else. I’ve never been more nervous about any of my own films. I personally supervised the production and post-production,” Nag said.
The senior hero went on to say that Hello was in “very capable hands” and that they all knew what director Vikram Kumar could achieve with Akhil. “I am glad I trusted Vikram. My faith has paid off,” Nag said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director to takeover Ayyappanum Telugu version responsibilities?
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next
- Music composer-hero GV Prakash Kumar debuts in Hollywood
- Rajashekar and his wife risking it once again
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Disappointing- Karan Johar stalls his prestigious project?