Ranveer Singh is a solid actor and there is no denying the fact. He is high with the praise that has been coming in for his new film 83 where he played Kapil Dev.
Now, speaking in an interview, Ranveer said that he is in talks for five more biopics and two of them are once again on sportspersons. Not revealing further, Ranveer said that when the time is right, he will surely reveal one of the biopics.
On the other hand, Ranveer Singh will be seen in the Rohit Shetty directorial Cirkus. The movie will also be starring Jacqueline Fernandez and Pooja Hegde in the lead roles. Apart from that, he has a film called Jayesh Bhai Jordar as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman
- Latest – Tamannah gives clarity on her wedding plans
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- Despite Covid cases, star hero gets back to shoot