Pretty girl Deeksha Seth has many Telugu fans. But even after performing in four movies to date she is yet to taste real success. When asked about it, she said “I agree that victories are important, but that is not the basis for being offered roles. The roles I have performed so far are supportive as a heroine, so I am not completely responsible for the failure right? Even directors seem to acknowledge this as I am being offered roles irrespective of my failures”.
When asked how she felt about acting in general she said “I am not your everyday girl. I am not afraid of anything. I learn from my mistakes and move forward. I do not easily listen to what someone says and do not like to imitate others”. Let us hope that her next venture gives her success.
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding