Bhumika has had the opportunity to act with every top star in Tollywood.However post marriage she couldn’t sustain the same momentum. She is now ready to test her fortunes with an untitled film to be directed by Ravi Babu who has earlier directed hit film Anasuya with the actress.
Recently she was seen cheering in IBL which have surfaced the rumours that she is the brand ambassador of IBL. However Bhumika has reportedly brushed aside the rumours and clarified that she was there only to cheer her friends Gopichand and Saina Nehwal. Adding further she said she is very fond of the game as she was good at badminton during her school and college days as a result of wich she could easily connect with the game.
Bhumika now has more reasons to rejoice as she has reportedly bought a 5000 square feet villa in the garden city Bangalore for a whopping 6 crores as reported by an English daily. However she is happy with her investment and is planning to shift base to Bangalore along with her husband Bharath Thakur.
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue