Tharun Bhasker is making his debut as a hero with the film Meeku Maathrame Chepta which releases this 1st of November.
He spoke to the press and said that he has clarity on what he is doing and is here only to direct films in Telugu.
He also added that he took to acting as he got such offers from close friends. Tharun also added that he is busy scripting a film for Venkatesh.
Meeku Maathrame Chepta is produced by Vijay Devarakonda and has been directed by Shammir.
Articles that might interest you:
- Virata Parvam resumes its shoot finally
- Akshay Kumar meets UP CM Yogi; Here’s why?
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film