Regina Cassandra is thrilled with the response which her performance in Kotha Janta has been getting over the past couple of days. Directed by Maruthi, the film stars Allu Sirish, Regina, Madhurima, Saptagiri and Posani Muralikrishna in lead roles.
Talking to the media, Regina said, “I am not a selfish person at all in real life. I am pretty focused when it comes to work; however, I am not a selfish person.” Apart from Kotha Janta, she’ll soon be seen in as many as four other films this year including Power, Ra Ra Krishnayya, Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham, Shankara. Naturally, she admits that she’s too busy in Telugu to even think about acting in films in other languages. “I started off my career in Tamil; however, it was my conscious decision to concentrate on Telugu films for now. I am really happy with the way my career is going right now,” she said.
In Power, in which she’s pairing up with Ravi Teja, Regina will be seen as a Bengali girl and some scenes featuring Ravi Teja and Regina were recently shot in Kolkata.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational heroine signs six brand endorsements
- NTR’s love interest in RRR revealed
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- Small films need more support from the audience
- Mahesh shoots a fight sequence in Kerala
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Balakrishna to go barechested in Ruler