It is not going well with Hamsa Nandini, when she is being referred to as an item girl. “There are separate ‘item girls’. I have acted as a heroine. I am also a ‘model’ for top brands. Even Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone have done special numbers in Bollywood. But nobody refers to them as item girls. If you observe the special numbers I have done in Tollywood, I have always been within limits. It is only when one crosses those limits, that they may be called ‘item girls’. I am a ‘guest artist’,” says Hamsa Nandini.
Her cameo in Rajamouli’s ‘Eega’ changed her fortunes as she got several offers for special appearances post that. She has shared the dance floor with several stars in films like Mirchi, Legend, Bhai and Attarinitiki Daaredi.
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure
- Rakul Preet to romance Nagarjuna?
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 AP & TG Collections; Dismal start