From the past few weeks, there have been rumors that Sai Dharam Tej will be doing the remake of the hit Hindi film Gully Boy. Reports said that Geetha Arts have bought the rights and will be making it in Telugu.
When asked about the same, Tej said that he hasn’t watched Gully Boy yet and is not doing the remake. Tej is busy promoting his latest film Chitralahari which will release this Friday.
If the film clicks at the box office, the mega hero’s career will take a new turn.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video