Allu Sirish has refuted rumours that he’s getting married to a prominent businessman’s daughter. Earlier today, a section of the media reported that Sirish might get married next year and also stated that both the families have accepted the proposal. Responding to these rumours, Allu Sirish tweeted, “I have no marriage plans for next 3-4 yrs. Pls spare me. The girl is a family friend & more like a sister. How can I marry her? Earlier too I was wrongly linked. Doesnt affect me, but think abt the girl & family. So media folks, such sensitive things – pl cross chk.” For now, he’s concentrating entirely on his acting career. Sirish will soon make his debut in Radhamohan’s bilingual film Gowravam. Prakash Raj is going to produce this film on Duet Movies banner.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title