Sharwanand is one actor who is doing some very interesting films in his career. He plays the role of a man with OCD in his upcoming film Mahanubhavudu which is releasing during the crunch Dussehra time.
The film will release amidst two other biggies Jai Lava Kusa and Spyder which have released already. When asked about why time and again he is releasing his films with such big star movies all the time, Sharwa says that it is purely a marketing strategy as films work more during Dussehra season.
Sharwa also adds that he is not here to compete with anyone and if his film is good, there is a good chance of it getting more audience because of the holidays.
Slated to release tomorrow, Mahanubhavudu is directed by Maruthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Namitha starts her own OTT platform
- This is when Mahesh’s SVP will resume the shoot
- Shruthi Haasan in Balakrishna’s next?
- Balayya takes a key decision regarding Akhanda
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated