Taapsee’s debut film in Bollywood, Chashme Baddoor, has been certified as a hit and she’s quite happy with the response she has been getting for her role in the film. No wonder, the actor is on cloud nine these days. Prior to the film’s release, she had revealed that she has been in talks with few Bollywood filmmakers, but nothing has been confirmed so far. The reason behind that is Taapsee’s current commitments. “It’s true that I was in talks with few filmmakers in Hindi even before Chashme Baddoor released. But I’m not in a hurry to sign more films just because my debut film is a hit. In fact, I am busy until June and only after that I can decide what to do next in Bollywood,” Taapsee says. She’s currently shooting in Kerala for Sahasam and later this month she’ll be seen opposite Venkatesh in Shadow. Apart from these two films, she also has Vishnuvardhan’s upcoming Tamil film and Raghava Lawrence’s Muni 3 in pipeline.
- Heroine gives blockbuster but has no projects in hand
- Dil Raju not interfering in that film
- Aadi’s Burrakatha gets a release date
- Satyaraj to play key role in Varun Tej’s next
- Suriya’s next in song shoot mode
- Poll: Which of these two films are you excited for?