Shruti Haasan has clarified that she’s not on Facebook after several fans flooded her with queries. “I do not have a public profile on face book tweeps! Fake profiles :(,” Shruti Haasan tweeted. She’s one of the several celebrities who has become a victim of imposters on social networking sites. Recently, Vamshi Paidipally had to clarify that he isn’t on Facebook or Twitter, after an imposter began taking advantage of his name and fame on Facebook using Vamshi Paidipally’s name. For the past couple of months, Shruti Haasan has been shooting for Prabhu Deva’s upcoming film, which is a remake of Nuvvasthanante Nenuvaddhantana. Girish Taurani is playing the lead role in this romantic entertainer which is being shot near Pune. Shruti Haasan’s upcoming film in Telugu is Balupu in which she’s playing Ravi Teja’s romantic interest. Gopichand Malineni is going to direct the film and Prasad V Potluri is going to produce it. Balupu is expected to go on floors later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Evaru turns out to be a hugely profitable film
- Evaru’s latest Nizam share
- Interesting update on NKR’s Entha Manchivadavuraa
- Valmiki girl all set for Kannada debut
- Sai Dharam Tej to team up with Tamil director?
- Kajal to team up with this star hero after 7 years?