Director Vamshi Paidipally was in for a rude shock when he discovered that a miscreant was using his name to interact with people on social networking sites. In a press conference held earlier today, Vamshi Paidipally said, “Few days ago someone called me to inform me that they had got a photoshoot done since I had told him to do so while conversing with him on Facebook. I didn’t know what was happening. Recently, a heroine called me and asked me why I was sending derogatory messages to her on Facebook. That’s when I realized what was happening. Our team tried to get in touch with this miscreant on Facebook and ask him to delete the account, but he started abusing them. The situation is totally out of control and this is the reason why I recently lodged a complaint with the Cyber Crime Department. I would like to clarify that I am not on any social networking sites like Facebook or Twitter and I request people to not fall prey for such fake profiles.” In the past, miscreants had created fake profiles of actresses like Nayanthara and few others too which forced them to bring it to the notice of the police.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Confirmed: Pawan Kalyan to attend George Reddy’s event
- Keerthy Suresh’s maiden Bollywood film to release in 4 languages
- Whopping budget for Nikhil’s Karthikeya sequel
- Rana confirms his production venture with young hero
- When Pawan Kalyan’s script went to Tamil star!