After a historic run at box-offices worldwide, master director SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali is currently having a dream run at various reputed film festivals around the world. The film has been nominated in 14 major categories in the first IIFA Utsavam, which will celebrate the excellence in south Indian Cinema.
Rajamouli was in Kerala to attend a marriage and speaking to media on this occasion, the director said that he is not too keen on awards and that he never attends any award functions. However, Rajamouli said he will be quite happy if any of the film’s team members win an award for their work.
Baahubali has been nominated for Best Film, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Music Director etc in the 1st IIFA Utsavam, which will be held on 5th and 6th December in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Quarantine diaries-Kajal makes an Indian delicacy
- Pawan-Harish Shankar film to have a special role
- Lockdown Movie Suggestions : Sometimes (Sila Samayangalil)
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Poll : After Prabhas, who among these will be the next pan-India star?
- Telangana government to make a key announcement?