It’s well known that after his previous film, Naa Peru Surya, bombed at the box-office, hero Allu Arjun took a long gap before signing Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. The Stylish Star spent enough time listening to scripts. Fans were both frustrated and patient with Bunny taking his own sweet time to announce his next film.
Meanwhile, in a latest media interaction after Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s successful release, the film’s co-producer Allu Aravind said that it’s him who is responsible for the long gap in Bunny’s career. “Geetha Arts had Bunny’s callsheets, but I didn’t find the right script or director for his next project. In fact, it’s not me who should be upset with Bunny for the delay, it’s the opposite in this case,” Allu Aravind quipped.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Mohanlal’s Drishyam to be remade in Indonesian
- Music composer Shashi Preetam directs his daughter’s maiden production
- Seetimaar locks OTT streaming partner?
- Jr NTR brings Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to EMK
- Watch : Maestro is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar