It’s well known that after his previous film, Naa Peru Surya, bombed at the box-office, hero Allu Arjun took a long gap before signing Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. The Stylish Star spent enough time listening to scripts. Fans were both frustrated and patient with Bunny taking his own sweet time to announce his next film.
Meanwhile, in a latest media interaction after Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s successful release, the film’s co-producer Allu Aravind said that it’s him who is responsible for the long gap in Bunny’s career. “Geetha Arts had Bunny’s callsheets, but I didn’t find the right script or director for his next project. In fact, it’s not me who should be upset with Bunny for the delay, it’s the opposite in this case,” Allu Aravind quipped.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh fans will surely celebrate Sarkaru Vaari Paata: Puri Jagan
- Sudheer Babu’s impressive ‘fanboy’ tribute to Superstar Krishna
- Lockdown Review : The Vast Of Night (Streaming On Amazon Prime)
- It’s an August wedding for Rana-Miheeka
- Excited Mahesh fans set a new record with Sarkau Vaari Paata title
- Chiranjeevi hails Superstar Krishna as he extends birthday wishes