Be it for her work or the non-stop controversies, Bollywood star heroine Kangana Ranaut never fails to make headlines. But, for a change, Kangana is back in news for making a crucial statement about her personal life.
On the sidelines of an event recently, Kangana told the media that she is seeing someone. “Being an artist it is important to have a desire in oneself, to get aroused with life. I don’t feel the need for regular dating anymore. I am at an age where I want to have companionship which can inspire me in life,” Kangana told the media.
Kangana also said that her perception of love has changed over the years thanks to her past experiences. “I am not that clingy anymore. I am more easy to handle now,” she concluded.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Poll : Which of these Vijay Devarakonda films are you looking forward to?
- Vijay Devarakonda announces a stunning project with star director
- Noted director to make a pro-Rhea Chakraborty film?
- Bigg Boss 4- Social media following saved this contestant from elimination