Be it for her work or the non-stop controversies, Bollywood star heroine Kangana Ranaut never fails to make headlines. But, for a change, Kangana is back in news for making a crucial statement about her personal life.
On the sidelines of an event recently, Kangana told the media that she is seeing someone. “Being an artist it is important to have a desire in oneself, to get aroused with life. I don’t feel the need for regular dating anymore. I am at an age where I want to have companionship which can inspire me in life,” Kangana told the media.
Kangana also said that her perception of love has changed over the years thanks to her past experiences. “I am not that clingy anymore. I am more easy to handle now,” she concluded.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana’s rugged avatar impresses in Aranya’s action-packed trailer
- A crazy film titled Savitri W/O Satyamurthy launched in style
- NTR to have back to back releases in a short span
- Clean U for Sreekaram – Set for a release
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- IT Raids at Taapsee’s house in Mumbai