Speaking at the audio launch event of NTR Kathanayakudu, Nandamuri Balakrishna displayed his immense admiration for his father and legendary actor-politician NT Rama Rao. “If anyone asks me to describe myself, I’ll tell them that I am an Indian, a Telugu, my father’s son and the biggest fan of Anna NTR,” said Balayya.
The Nandamuri hero further added that NTR’s life was larger than life which cannot be encapsulated in a couple of movies. Balayya then thanked Bollywood actress Vidya Balan for playing his mother Basavatarakam’s role. He went on to mention the names of all the prominent actors like Sumanth, Kalyanram, Rana and others who played crucial roles in the film.
Balayya also revealed that his second daughter Tejaswini’s son has played his childhood role in the film. The actor thanked each and every core technician for giving their best work for the film. NTR Kathanayakudu, directed by Krish and produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri, is slated for release on January 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted production house to release Sye Raa in Tamil
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections
- Valmiki’s ceded and Vizag pre-release business
- Bigg Boss – Big test for Punarnavi and Rahul’s relationship today