On the occasion of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 66th birthday, the most memorable wish has come from none other than his younger brother Pawan Kalyan. Janasena Party’s Twitter handle tweeted a heartfelt note penned by Pawan Kalyan.
“Chiranjeevi garu has been a guiding force to me and many others. I feel privileged to be his brother and I grew up watching him and following his principles. I am the first amongst the millions of fans who adore Annayya,” Pawan said in his note.
Pawan also said that his brother continues to be humble and grounded despite reaching great heights in his life and career. Pawan concluded saying that even though he was born as his brother, Chiru always raised him like a fatherly figure.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?