Mrunal Thakur has made a solid debut in Telugu and is thrilled with the response she has received for her film Sita Ramam.
The film’s success meet was held today and speaking on the occasion, Mrunal thanked the Telugu audience for giving her a warm welcome.
She also added that it is only because of director Hanu Raghavapudi that she got such a mature role so early in her career. Mrunal finally ended by saying that she is looking for more such roles here in Telugu cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Godfather’s advance bookings from tomorrow
- Bigg Boss 6 – Shocking elimination to happen tonight?
- Team Hari Hara Veera Mallu conduct a “pre-schedule Workshop”
- Poll : What’s your take on the new trailer of The Ghost?
- Release date locked for Devi Sri Prasad’s debut Hindi music video