The world of cinema is usually associated with riches and reckless spending. It is a common sight to see actors and top shots in the industry spend lavishly on gifts and luxury products that are not accessible to the common man. In this age of splurging, one actress however defines herself as a conservative spender. “Just because I have money, I do not spend recklessly. I know the difference between luxuries and necessities very well” she says.
Hansika is currently in great demand in Tamil film industry, so income is not a problem for the actress. The young beauty has some more advice for excessive spenders – “If you buy something worth 10 rupees for a 100, it does not increase your happiness tenfold. Some people spend lakhs celebrating their birthdays lavishly, and I am not saying that this is wrong. But I appeal to everyone that they should try and help orphans as that will bring the greatest pleasure”. Admirable words from a beautiful girl at such a young age!
Articles that might interest you:
- After son, Chiyaan Vikram to launch his nephew
- Unlike anything seen in Indian Cinema: Prabhas on Jaan
- Pooja Hegde looks adorable as a village girl in Valmiki
- Director of Rs 500 Cr Ramayan quashes latest rumors
- Gang Leader trailer to be out soon
- Mahesh-Sandeep Vanga project not happening?