Leggy lass Tapsee is in demand despite not having too many successes to her credit. Tapsee will soon be seen in Ravi Teja’s ‘Daruvu’ and Lakshmi Manchu’s ‘Gundello Godaari’ and the actress is upbeat about her forthcoming movies. “Both Daruvu and Gundello Godaari are good films and I am sure that they will do well.”
When asked about her role in movie promotion, Tapsee was all for it. ” I am very co-operative in that aspect. It is the duty of an actor to participate in the promotion of a movie as public mileage is very important for a movie these days. The producer and director can deliver a film effectively only with the co-operation of all the lead actors”. With that kind of a co-operative nature, Tapsee will go places for sure.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna