Leggy lass Shruti Haasan says that she anticipated the fate of her movie ‘3’ even before release. She made these interesting comments in a statement given to a popular Telugu daily. “While working for a movie, you get a feel about how the end product will shape up and how it will fare at the Box Office. While working on ‘3’, I always had my doubts as the subject chosen is extremely complicated”, she said.
When asked about why she accepted such a project in the first place, this is what she had to say “When I signed up for the film, only my character was narrated to me and I did not hear the rest of the story. I only came to know about the complete story while shooting for the film and I knew then itself that this project may fail”
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success