Samantha is one of the few actresses who has had the honour of sharing screen space with the late ANR garu. She played one of the lead roles in Manam, which also happens to be ANR garu’s last film and the actress had interacted with him on few occasions before that as well.
Answering a question posed by her fan, Samantha said, “I can never forget ANR garu. His enthusiasm was a treat to watch and even he fell sick, he made it a point to come to the sets and complete his part in Manam. It was a great learning experience. Moreover, he was the first person who complimented me for my work in Yem Maya Chesave. He told me that I reminded him of Savitri garu. That was a huge compliment.”
Manam also stars Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya and Shriya. Meanwhile, Samantha is in Hyderabad, where she’s shooting a song for her upcoming film ‘Rabhasa’.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief