Samantha is one of the few actresses who has had the honour of sharing screen space with the late ANR garu. She played one of the lead roles in Manam, which also happens to be ANR garu’s last film and the actress had interacted with him on few occasions before that as well.
Answering a question posed by her fan, Samantha said, “I can never forget ANR garu. His enthusiasm was a treat to watch and even he fell sick, he made it a point to come to the sets and complete his part in Manam. It was a great learning experience. Moreover, he was the first person who complimented me for my work in Yem Maya Chesave. He told me that I reminded him of Savitri garu. That was a huge compliment.”
Manam also stars Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya and Shriya. Meanwhile, Samantha is in Hyderabad, where she’s shooting a song for her upcoming film ‘Rabhasa’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas-Prashanth Neel’s project in this genre?
- This hit combination to repeat yet again?
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Star director to takeover Ayyappanum Telugu version responsibilities?
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next
- Music composer-hero GV Prakash Kumar debuts in Hollywood