The beautiful and talented Genelia married her long term boyfriend Riteish recently and ever since then,there has been intense speculation about her future as an actress. In a recent interview given to a leading news channel, Genelia says that acting is an integral part of my life. “I can never quit acting and it is an integral part of my life”, she says.
Genelia was last seen in Rana’s ‘Naa Ishtam’. She has a couple of interesting projects line up and with her admission about her love for acting, fans can rest assured that Gennie will be around for many more years to come.
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu
- Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty to turn director