Teja is a director who is not afraid to speak his mind. The maverick director is known for his straightforward nature and hot temper. In a recent interview given to a leading newspaper, Teja said that he just cannot handle TFI’s star heroes. “I don’t know how to make films with our stars and I cannot handle them or deal with them.Some pundits in Filmnagar decide how a cinema should be and that is how it goes”, said Teja.
His latest venture, ‘Neeku Naaku Dash Dash’, is all set to hit the screens this Friday and Teja is upbeat about the movie’s chances. “I have used a red epic camera in the film and this cam has 5K resolution. We are the first to use it in Asia and the output is very good. I have also tried a new kind of screenplay with completely new actors”, he said. The movie has been produced on Bhavya Creations banner.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller