Kajal is one of the few actresses in the industry today who has completed 10 years in the industry and still on top of her game. And even rare is the feat that she continues to be ranked among the most popular actresses in South India with more than 50 films to her credit.
Talking about her journey so far, in a recent interview, Kajal said, “I’ve been blessed to have a short term memory. Success or failure, I tend to get over them quickly. There is a sense of fulfilment that I have stuck around for a decade, but I feel there is so much more to do. I cherish the journey of being an actor more than the success itself. Of course, we enjoy some milestones along the way, but then you tend to get over them quickly and continue to do a good job.”
She’s awaiting the release of Nene Raju Nene Mantri in which she’s paired opposite Rana. In Tamil, she’ll next be seen in Ajith’s Vivegam. All in all, 2017 is turning out to be a memorable year for Kajal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?
- Namrata is very strict with me and children: Mahesh Babu
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Press Note : Oh Baby! on July4th Long Weekend USA, 500+ shows