‘I’, Shankar’s much awaited visual wonder was released amidst high expectations recently. The film took a phenomenal openings across the state thanks to the craze coupled with the festive season. As per the trade pundits, ‘I’ registered a staggering 19 crores 11 lakhs in just two days of its release.
The film’s technical wizardry, Shankar’s genius and Vikram’s various get ups were huge crowd pullers on the release day. Even though the film acquired mixed talk right after the first show, the festival advantage is ensuring heavy bookings at the box office.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend