Cute beauty Genelia D-Souza has been off the radar from quite some time. Post her marriage with Ritesh Deshmukh, she has not signed any films and is happy being a house wife. Speaking about this she said “I started my career at a very young age and worked for 10 years without taking any break. I was a part of five film industries and I feel, I completely deserve this break now after marriage” Genelia, who was last seen in Naa Ishtam with Rana Daggubati has a couple of Hindi projects which are yet to release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Fan asks Kajal to marry him; She gives a hilarious reply
- Pawan Kalyan thanks Twitter for unsuspending Janasena accounts
- Chiru’s green signal made Varun Tej sign Valmiki
- Harish Shankar distraught over Valmiki’s title change