Cute beauty Genelia D-Souza has been off the radar from quite some time. Post her marriage with Ritesh Deshmukh, she has not signed any films and is happy being a house wife. Speaking about this she said “I started my career at a very young age and worked for 10 years without taking any break. I was a part of five film industries and I feel, I completely deserve this break now after marriage” Genelia, who was last seen in Naa Ishtam with Rana Daggubati has a couple of Hindi projects which are yet to release.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties