Cute beauty Genelia D-Souza has been off the radar from quite some time. Post her marriage with Ritesh Deshmukh, she has not signed any films and is happy being a house wife. Speaking about this she said “I started my career at a very young age and worked for 10 years without taking any break. I was a part of five film industries and I feel, I completely deserve this break now after marriage” Genelia, who was last seen in Naa Ishtam with Rana Daggubati has a couple of Hindi projects which are yet to release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab to resume shooting from this month?
- Balayya’s heartfelt Eid wishes to Muslim brothers
- Lavanya Tripathi, Kartikeya’s unique way to utilize their free time in lockdown
- Casting couch is common in every field, says Bigg Boss girl
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)
- Poll : Should star heroes and directors slash their remunerations post lockdown?