Star music composer Thaman was one of the most talked about celebrities last year. The chartbuster songs he composed for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo clocked over 1 billion streams on various music platforms and especially, Butta Bomma and Samajavaragamana became a rage nationwide.
However, Thaman says that he couldn’t enjoy Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s success. “A film turning out to be a musical success is quite rare. All the songs in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo became very popular. I couldn’t enjoy the film’s success due to Coronavirus. But Krack and Solo Brathuke So Better that released after lockdown became successful,” Thaman said. His next project, Vakeel Saab, is gearing up for release on April 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US