Allari Naresh is pinning a lot of hopes on his upcoming film Action 3D. Directed by Anil Sunkara, the film is said to be India’s first 3D comedy film and it also stars Shaam, Vaibhav, Raju Sundaram, Neelam Upadhyaya, Sneha Ullal, Sheena, Kamna Jethmalani and Ritu Barmecha. Sudeep is playing a prominent role. In a recent interview, Allari Naresh revealed how difficult it is to shoot a film in 3D and for one action shot, he had to do a mindblowing 78 retakes! ” Since the 3D camera doesn’t have a zoom in option, we have to be at three feet distance from the camera to get the desired close up shot. For one of the action shots, I had to do 78 retakes. I had to jump six feet in the air to land a punch that’ll end exactly 3 feet from the camera. I had to shoot from 8 pm to 6 am for a single shot,” he revealed. Music of the film has been scored by Bappa-Bappi Lahari and S S Thaman has composed the background score. Sarvesh Murari is the cinematographer. The film will hit the screens on June 7.
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections